Our products are the result of a pioneering development process that formulates ultra-clean, zero- and ultra-low-sulfur products, directly from unsorted plastic waste. Our process helps achieve full circularity for waste management firms, plastic recyclers and plastic converters. Our products target feedstock needs for chemical and petrochemical industries.
GSF The Upcycling Leap!
Plastic converters and waste management facilities can easily chemically upcycle mixed plastic waste onsite, becoming 100% circular.
Chemical and petrochemical industries can benefit from converting plastic waste into virgin plastic, oils or greener fuels.
On-demand solutions and breakthrough innovation for key stakeholders.
- Increasingly more demanding regulations will require obligatory actions for compliance
- Reduce or fully offset landfilling costs
- Streamline the waste lifecycle with an efficient chemical recycling solution
- Provide a cost-competitive advantage in managing one’s own plastic waste
- Allow customers to become 100% circular
- Produce competitive feedstock for plastic resins
- Address post-industrial plastic waste sustainability and traceability
- Simplify waste collection and sorting
- Provide alternative solutions for currently non-recyclable plastics
- Lower CO2 emissions and reach recycling targets
- Create thousands of qualified jobs
- Environmental – Improve overall conditions of plastic waste management
- Societal – Improvement of industry workplace, public livelihood and health
- Financial – Profitability while being eco-friendly
In each and every process we obtain a range of compounds where further refining is optional.
Feedstock for the Chemical Industry (plastic manufacturers)
Lab-grade paraffins & waxes
Innovative high-performance lubricants